About Me

My photo
I try to be superwoman. I like iced cappuccinos, photography, design and being neat and tidy. My husband and I are homebodys - even though we've been together for 10 years, (married for three) our life is never boring. We have an almost two year old daughter who is the center of our world. Join us as we make our house a home and juggle parenthood for the first time.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

We're Buying a House!


This is home sweet home! After looking for 6 months, we are finally under contract with our dream house! We walked away from a foreclosure after a bad inspection and terms, waited for a short sale for over 3 months, and finally offered on a regular sale, which went as smooth as silk. I say it's about time!

I'm starting this blog to post our first-time house buying/owning experience and to share with others design/renovation ideas. We are really looking forward to moving in September 4th, just 2 days before our 1 year wedding anniversary. :-)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin