About Me

My photo
I try to be superwoman. I like iced cappuccinos, photography, design and being neat and tidy. My husband and I are homebodys - even though we've been together for 10 years, (married for three) our life is never boring. We have an almost two year old daughter who is the center of our world. Join us as we make our house a home and juggle parenthood for the first time.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Welcome Sophie Victoria!



Sophie Victoria
Born April 9, 2010 @ 9:26 a.m.
7 lbs. 9 oz.
20" long


Can't believe she is 2 weeks old already!


Birth story to come!

6 comments:

MrsA.Woods said...

She's beautiful!! Congrats!

Sheila said...

She's gorgeous! I can't wait to hear your birth story!

Tarah said...

She's so perfect - she has the most beautiful eyes!

Jill said...

She's beautiful!!!

Nikki said...

I love the one where she's sucking her fingers...so cute.

jaime said...

She is absolutely beautiful-just a perfect reflection of her parents!!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin