About Me

My photo
I try to be superwoman. I like iced cappuccinos, photography, design and being neat and tidy. My husband and I are homebodys - even though we've been together for 10 years, (married for three) our life is never boring. We have an almost two year old daughter who is the center of our world. Join us as we make our house a home and juggle parenthood for the first time.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My 100th post!

For my 100th post I will give you all a sneak peek of the stairwell. We had to use scaffolding to get into the corners, and let me tell you, scaffolding + a ladder on top = freaked out Amy. My husband did most of it but I helped hang our new chandelier! I really love the way it looks.


Please excuse the horrible cell phone image - I took this in the morning when it was still dark out and did not line it up very well either.

Some may say it's too dark for that hallway or that little of a space, but I like how it goes so well with the fixture. We needed to give it more depth for that space and I can't wait to finish it and add my photo wall.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin