About Me

My photo
I try to be superwoman. I like iced cappuccinos, photography, design and being neat and tidy. My husband and I are homebodys - even though we've been together for 10 years, (married for three) our life is never boring. We have an almost two year old daughter who is the center of our world. Join us as we make our house a home and juggle parenthood for the first time.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's a New Year...

So I better keep up with this blog!

So I think I am in purple curtain hell right now. I keep going back and forth on what curtains would work well in my new office. We just finished painting the room Gentle Rain by Behr and it has a little beige undertone, so my original plan for curtains, (see here) I don't think matches too well. It's a little magenta for that room.






Source: google.com via Amy on Pinterest



Now,I am LOVING this purple/plum color right now:



But of course they don't carry anything like that for a window treatment. I wish these weren't discontinued too:


I have to be the pickiest person on the planet sometimes when it comes to accessories. I would prefer no grommets, but I think I need to look past that point now. Sigh......

At least I purchased my "must-have" lamp for my new office!



Feel free to follow me on Pinterest! I love to share ideas!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin