About Me

My photo
I try to be superwoman. I like iced cappuccinos, photography, design and being neat and tidy. My husband and I are homebodys - even though we've been together for 10 years, (married for three) our life is never boring. We have an almost two year old daughter who is the center of our world. Join us as we make our house a home and juggle parenthood for the first time.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Baby Legs!!!



BabySteals.com sold these this week @ 4 for $20. I thought the deal was amazing so I snatched them up right away. This will be great for in between spring and summer and a quick solution to pants for Sophie. The best part? One size fits all from newborn to 10 years! Sold!

3 comments:

Tarah said...

Aw they are super cute! I can't wait to see them on her!

Jennifer said...

How cute!! Now why didn't you tell us about that THAT day? ;)

Way cute!! Ok, I have a gift for you. You won Baby's First Phone Call on my blog. I don't know your email addy though so email me babymakingmachine{at}gmail.com and I'll get it to you! :)

Jewels said...

Also good for crawling since they are nice and thick and will protect her knees/legs!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin