About Me

My photo
I try to be superwoman. I like iced cappuccinos, photography, design and being neat and tidy. My husband and I are homebodys - even though we've been together for 10 years, (married for three) our life is never boring. We have an almost two year old daughter who is the center of our world. Join us as we make our house a home and juggle parenthood for the first time.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sophie's 1st Birthday!

Good morning Sophie! Happy 1st Birthday!


We got the decorations ready...


The cakes were AMAZING!

The little one is all dressed and ready for guests!


We open presents first...


Ready and awaiting cake time!

"Happy Birthday, dear Sophie..."


Let's see..what's the best way to do this...

Mmmm....I like!

This is pretty awesome!


Ah, screw it! I am all hands on!


A quick bath and outfit change...

Buh-bye! Thanks for taking a peek at my party!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin