About Me

My photo
I try to be superwoman. I like iced cappuccinos, photography, design and being neat and tidy. My husband and I are homebodys - even though we've been together for 10 years, (married for three) our life is never boring. We have an almost two year old daughter who is the center of our world. Join us as we make our house a home and juggle parenthood for the first time.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sophie's Birthday Sneak Peek - - Invitations




Here are my handmade invites! I came across this idea on etsy and knew I immediately had to make these. I traced a formula can for the body and the head was half of a travel coffee cup. Made the black body/head first and then made a template for the wings. I bought a special hole punch for the spots on the wings and added a brad to make the wings open and close. I am really glad I made these instead of just buying a regular invite. They are exactly what I wanted! :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin