About Me

My photo
I try to be superwoman. I like iced cappuccinos, photography, design and being neat and tidy. My husband and I are homebodys - even though we've been together for 10 years, (married for three) our life is never boring. We have an almost two year old daughter who is the center of our world. Join us as we make our house a home and juggle parenthood for the first time.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring has sprung

Greens, yellows, pinks and pastels remind us of the warm air and longer days in our future...I like to think of spring as a rebirth and regeneration. For this reason I am itching to clean our home and revitalize each space. After hunkering down for winter, I am longing to open the windows and let the scent of emerging blooms and new grass fill our house instead of heavy candle scents. Obviously I will have my hands full with a new baby very soon, but I want to re-evaluate each space and put away the winter reminders. I love the feeling of being organized and a fresh start to each room couldn't hurt either!

Here are my inspiration photos for Spring:


I love how this room divider works for a headboard - so light and airy!!!

One of my favorite throws for Spring: Ikea's Ofelia


The must-have fashion staple for Spring: Old Navy's trench

Better Homes & Garden's inspiration photo - I'm IN LOVE with this purple hue on the ceiling!


Horchow's Beverage Dispenser - $65


A pop if unexpected color works great with neutrals and welcomes the new Spring colors - I love tulips!

1 comments:

Tarah said...

Love all of those - esp the purple ceiling! To bad Jason would say hell no before that happened....haha!

I love those beverage dispensers too! Awesome.

We're actually toying with the idea of having the girl who cleans our friends house every other week come over to ours and do a deep spring cleaning.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin